Friday, June 13, 2008

the spirit is strong but the flesh is weak

So a few weeks ago, maybe even months ago Ben and I were talking about when were going to be moving next. I felt is heavy on my heart that the Lord was asking me to just depend on Him to bring people that can help us with the move. I've been pretty strong about it up until just recently. This last week I've been stressing out about it. It's even been messing with my stomach :( Silly, I know but it's just where I'm at I guess. I just want things to go smooth and even though I sent out a bulletin asking if anyone could help-- I felt awkward about sending it. That verse " the spirit is strong but the flesh is weak" is SO true. I want to follow Him but I justify going around what He says :( Makes me sad but I know He has grace on me and so I need to have grace on myself. Gosh I'm being super vulnerable right now (BIG breathe). Well, we shall see what happens over the next 24 hours...

No comments: