Wednesday, June 25, 2008

God's Country

**This was a blog from a few weeks ago that never got published***

Ben and I arrived here in Colorado on Friday night and have been in love with it out here ever since. It's gorgeous! Every square inch is just breath-taking. Every few minutes the weather seems to change it's mind and keep us on our toes. Being on vacation out here we've gotten to see so many different sides of Colorado and enjoy all of it. From Glen Eyrie's castle, Pike's Peak, New Life Church and the groovy hippie towns of Manitou and Idaho Springs. We've had a few great roadtrips that have brought us through the most peaceful and enchanted places I've ever seen. Like yesterday on our way back from whitewater rafting, which was SICK and I wanna go again for sure!! I'm looking foward to seeing my sister and her hubby tomorrow.

No comments: